GB News is looking for graphic designers to work across our on-air and digital output. You'll be a creative designer, keen to enhance our journalism with innovative, distinct and original animations and motion graphics. GB News is a groundbreaking new channel and we are looking for proactive, agile designers who share our vision in creating truly unique and memorable visual storytelling.
- Demonstrable experience with animation and motion graphics (showreel/portfolio required)
- Experience with Vizrt, or comparable real-time rendering software
- Cinema 4D / 3D MAX: Exceptional modeling skills of high detailed & realistic elements, knowledge in texturing, shading, and lighting, strong knowledge of dynamics
- Adobe after Effects: Confident in creating 2D motion graphics and compositing 3d passes and/or live shooting
- Adobe Premiere Pro: Comfortable editing video for different outputs
- Adobe Illustrator: Ability to deal with vector files
- Adobe Photoshop: Confident with image processing
You will work across a shift pattern as part a dynamic 24/7, 365-day-a-year newsroom.