Do you want to be part of a small, talented and ambitious team that’s aiming to change the face of news in the UK? Well, GB News are looking for innovative and experienced Digital Producers who are passionate about storytelling across multiple platforms.
As a Digital Producer you’ll play an integral role in growing our audience across social media, commissioning and writing originally content for gbnews.uk, creating new podcast and digital-first formats as well as using reporting tools to lead insights into our content and audience.
If you are results driven and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then this is the role for you.
- Identify key lines and 'must-watch moments' from TV ouput to distribute across our social platforms
- Web copy - including compelling headlines, SEO, image selection and commissioning / subbing
- Producing and editing podcasts + longer form video
- Using keywords, SEO+ metadata to drive results for our content
- Staying across digital trends, platforms and behaviours to keep our digital storytelling innovative
- Apply Ofcom and IPSO guidelines and adhere to editorial policy throughout
- Strong journalistic skills backed up by a relevant qualification and news experience
- Confident with the full Adobe Creative Cloud suite esp. Premiere Pro, Audition + Photoshop
- Comfortable using web CMS, Google Analytics, native analytics platforms
- Understanding of the principles and applications of SEO
- Excellent standard of written English
- Ability to work flexibly across different show shifts – including some weekends
- Eligible to work in the UK